This Intermediate MOT 8 Hrs. Refresher course will be held in Tallahassee, FL.
Date: June 18, 2020 8:00am - 5:00pm EST
Location: City of Tallahassee, 642 Mabry Street, Tallahassee, FL
To ensure the health, safety and comfort of our guests that may attend a training sessions, during times of social distancing, please be aware of the following:
- Meeting rooms are cleaned and sanitized prior to each use.
- Hand sanitizer, disinfectant spray and/or sanitizing wipes will be made available to attendees.
- Desks are spaced a minimum of 6 feet apart from each other, only 1 attendee is allowed/desk.
- No food or drink is to be served or allowed in the training/meeting room, with the exception of individual drink containers (i.e. water bottle).
- Breaks may be staggered to allow for social distancing.
- All students/attendees are required to:
- Excuse yourself from attending if you are not feeling well.
- Complete a health screening, including an external body temperature check prior to admittance to each day of the class.
- Bring and wear a proper face mask (per CDC recommendations). Once all students are seated and the class/meeting has begun, face masks may be removed at each attendee’s discretion.
- Bring your own writing utensils (pens, pencils, highlighter).
- Follow additional guidance as provided by the instructor.
If you would like to register someone or yourself for this class, please fill out this form Student Registration Form and e-mail it back to firstname.lastname@example.org
Students need to provide a copy of current MOT card prior to class. This can be sent to email@example.com
Occupational Training Payment Policy.pdf
Call NOW for special pricing!
Please call 850-877-5193 Ext. 113, if you have any questions or would like to attend the course.
*Students will need to arrive to class about 15 minutes early. A lunch break will be given.