(Mastercard / Visa Accepted) Note - Please enter address of where your credit card bill is sent when paying.If you choose to register in the office, you must call to set a registration appointment. Registration in the office is $448 cash or money order ONLY. We do accept credit cards, VISA, MasterCard, or Discover, but a convenience fee will be charged.
You will have to come to our office, in person, during business hours to complete your enrollment and sign all required forms. You will not be registered for classes or evaluation until you contact our office and schedule an appointment to do so.
Florida Statute (F.S) 316.193(5) & Florida Administrative Rule 15a.10- Licensure under Florida Department of Highway Safety & Motor Vehicle.Approved 21 hour course of evaluation and instruction. Required course of attendance for person with second or subsequent lifetime offenses of the following:
- Refusal DUI reduced to WWRD if substance abuse related
- Boating under the influence
- Arrests/convictions requiring Department and/or court attendance in an alcohol/substance abuse education program
- Persons who have already completed a level one DUI program
To register for DUI-2 class the following information must be presented at registration:
- Drivers license number
- Photo I.D. card (Florida I.D. or driver license required - no exceptions)
- Complete arrest report (This can be obtained from the Clerk of Court Traffic Department in the county you were arrested. If this document is not available, we must have written documentation from the Clerk of Court on their letterhead.)
- Court orders (if applicable)
- Blood Alcohol Content (BAC) test results or Refusal affidavit
- Name of probation officer (if applicable)
- If you had a license in a prior state you will need to obtain a certified lifetime driving history from that state(s) via mail. This record cannot be older than 30 days. Out of state driving histories can also be requested online in our office for an additional state mandated fee
Enrollees must register in the county where they live, work or attend school, unless an exception is granted.Counties serviced by NFSC include Franklin, Gadsden, Jefferson, Leon, Liberty, Madison, Taylor and Wakulla ONLY.
*Note: Due to confidentiality and quiet setting requirements, children or unapproved observers are not allowed during appointments.
For further DUI registration information please contact North Florida Safety Council at 850-877-5193.
Save a Trip - Click Here to PreRegister Online